Okay…I have lost weight by counting calories! I am not going to lie, I have only attended ONE Weight Watcher meeting! But I have lost weight by using my own modified version of the OLD WW point system! 50 calories is one point and if you have a meal with TONS of fiber you take off a point. Then if you have one with more Fat Grams you add a point! Like they say…do what works!
This is one of my FAVES! If you buy the LIGHT Wonder Bread it is 100 calories but OOBER high in fiber! So 2 slices is ONLY 1 point! That makes this sandwich ONLY 3 points! I use it as a filler and sometimes a light lunch and I add fruit and carrots!!!
LIKE this POST then PIN IT! Be sure to click the Pinterest button and share with your friends! I will share more of my FAVORITE low point snacks and meals!!!
Never miss out on a good deal by subscribing to my e-mails today!
Remember that each post may or may not have affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Last 5 posts by Enza
- Oz the Great and Powerful DVD Blu-ray Review - June 18th, 2013
- Resolve: Share a STAIN tip and WIN! - June 18th, 2013
- No-Ad Suncare Beach Bag GIVEAWAY & Review! Win 1 of 3 Filled Beach Bags ($45 Value) (ends 6/24 11:00pm CST) - June 17th, 2013
- Little Tikes Turtle Sandbox Review and Giveaway! (ends 6/24 at 11pm CST) - June 17th, 2013
- FREE $40 FabKids Outfit! - June 17th, 2013