April 3- April 9 CVS Bargains of the Week!
CVS Deals of the Week! All these deals are assuming you are using your CVS Extra Care Bucks card. You can get one for FREE! Also Register your card to at cvs.com to get a $4 off $20 purchase.
Complete Multi Purpose Solution 12oz: $8.99-$8.99 ECB-$2 Coupon(CANADA probably won’t work I haven’t read the details on it) or $1 Coupon from 4/3 Smartsource ($1.00 Money Maker!!!)
Gas X Prevent: $6.79. Scenario buy 3 for $20.37- $10 ECB – 3 x $4 coupon ($1.63 Money Maker)
Crest or Oral B ProHealth: $3.49-$2.50 ECB -$1 Coupon 4/3 PG (FREE)
G-U-M Flossers: $2- $2 ECB (FREE)
Oral B Manual Toothbrush $2.99- $0.99 ECT – $2 Coupon 4/3 PG (FREE)
Right Guard Total Defense Body Wash $3.88 – $3 ECB – BOGO in 3/13 Redplum (2 for $0.44 each)
Claritin 40 ct. Tablets: $19.99 use $3 off coupon HERE. Buy 2 and get 1 10ct box FREE. Spend $34 for 90 tablets. Not bad since a box of Claritin that usually has 30 is about $25.
Clairol Nice and Easy Color Foam: $7.99 – $1 ECB – $3 4/3 P&G Insert ($3.99)
Wisk Laundry Detergent: BOGO 2 for $7.99 YMMV – $2 3/6 Redplum Coupon (Like paying $1.99 each)
Pampers:$18.99 Buy 2 for $37.98 use – $10 ECB- $3 x 2 4/3 PG Coupon ($21.98 for two boxes of Pampers) If you got the $5/$25 sent to some customers you can justify this being $16.98 for 2 Boxes of Pampers. I am sure I will do this deal!!
For more deals please check the ad at cvs.shoplocal.com. I did not type everything and anything. Just some deals.
****If you see any mistakes or additions, please e-mail me at [email protected] This is my first time writing these matchups for other people. :)*****
****Please keep checking back since I am sure I will update this several of times!!!***
How do you coupon?
- Have the cashier scan all of your purchases.
- First give them any $3 off $15, $4 off $20, $5 off $25, etc. These are e-mailed to some ECB members!
- Then give them any specific CVS coupons that come from the Magic Read Machine when you walk in and scan your card!
- Then hand the cashier any Manufacturer Coupons. They will take one Mfr. and one Store coupon per item.
- If you have any ECBs from previous purchase pay with them next.
- Pay and then collect any ECBs at the end of your receipt. These are used like cash or gift certificates at the register.