Our back-to-school season is usually filled with dinner, homework, baths, and a regular routine that is hard to get away from. Mommy is tired and so is my daughter. It is easy to forget to stop for a minute and do something fun and heartwarming.
That being said, one of our favorite things to do mid-week is to spoil ourselves with a quick bake session!
Pillsbury™ has new Dessert Melts that come in two types/flavors: S’more Sensation Cookies and Molten Fudge Cake. Both of these flavors are ones that my family loves! They are VERY easy to make, sweet, and have an ooey-gooey yummy sweetness taste.
The S’more Sensation Cookies and the Molten Fudge Cake both have an ooey-gooey filing and come with a chocolate drizzle packet to top the cookies. All you have to do is place and bake the cookies then pour the chocolate drizzle on top.
How can your kids help you bake in the kitchen?
- Have them get out all the ingredients and pans that you need to use.
- Be sure to get them level with the kitchen counter (get them a step stool so they feel like they are eye level with the fun!).
- Ask them to help you place the cookies on the baking sheet.
- While the cookies are baking, make sure to ask them about their day, tell them how good of a job they are doing, and sneak in a hug or two to make them feel good about themselves.
- Once the cookies are made, have them do the drizzling. It will be hard to mess this part up and if they get some on their hands, it’s super tasty to lick off!
- Let your kids pour the milk in glasses and even place the cookies on plates to pass out to your spouse or other family members.
- Enjoy eating them while spending quality time together.
- Be sure to check out Pillsbury Dessert Melts™ in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store!
This blog post is sponsored by Pillsbury™.