I am not a huge fan of carving pumpkins! I know it is fun for kids but I feel that it is more the quality time that your children enjoy rather than the actual “carving pumpkin” craft! There are so many crafts that you can do with pumpkins that don’t involved stabbing it and sticking your hand in it for 30 minutes scooping out all of the seeds! SURE SURE! Do it! BUT here are some other ideas that you can do to decorate your house AND have your kids help you decorate as well!
- Melton Crayon Pumpkin Deco
- Fanged Pumkin
- Spray Paint Candy Corn Pumpkin
- Kids Finger Paint Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Vase
- Duck tape (not duct tape) Decorated Pumpkin
- Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin
- Glass Cloches Pumpkin Decor
- Beaded Stencilled Pumpkins
- Thanks giving day center piece on a 3 tier tray
If you have kids than you will LOVE this weekends Totsy Sales! Hurry and check them all out!
Also, if you like these ideas and this LIST be sure to PIN IT! or Repin It using this link!