How fun is this post that Christmas Fairy wrote! Thank you so much for writing this up!
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil,, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano,, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
- Shape turkey into 16 small patties.
- Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended.
- Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.
Coupons for possible side dishes
Like this post, please be sure to let the Christmas Fairy know on her FB page HERE.