How fun is this post that Christmas Fairy wrote! Thank you so much for writing this up!
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil,, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano,, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
- Shape turkey into 16 small patties.
- Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended.
- Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.
Save $1.00 off ANY 2 Simply Organic® glass bottle spices
Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt, save 35¢
Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense, save 35¢
Save $1 on Publix® fresh produce when you buy KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process Cheese Slices
Save $1 on Publix® bread when you buy CRACKER BARREL or KRAFT Natural Slices.
Coupons for possible side dishes
Buy One Get One Free 3-4 oz. Bag of Pop Chips
SAVE 50¢ when you buy TWO any flavor Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Mixes
$1.00 off TWO Reser’s American Classics Deli Salad
Like this post, please be sure to let the Christmas Fairy know on her FB page HERE.