If you have watched the trailer for Flora & Ulysses you will know that it is filled with a star studded cast and looks amazing! We will be sharing our review soon, but wanted to first share these adorable Flora & Ulysses DIY stickers that we created after watching the movie! This post contains affiliate links. It is also sponsored for the fact that we were provided the movie prior to it being available on Disney+.
Flora & Ulysses DIY Holy Bogumba Stickers
You can use our image below to upload it to your Cricut Design Space if you already own a Cricut machine.
If not you can purchase sticker paper and print them on the paper and then cut them yourself if you don’t already own or wish to purchase a machine (check out my DIY page to learn more about Cricut).
1. Print you stickers on your Cricut printer paper. Here is the sticker (you can save it to your computer):
2. If you you aren’t cutting them yourself, then upload the image to Cricut Design Space and use the Print and Cut feature with your machine! When cutting use you Green Mat Board.
@enzasbargainsHoly Bagumba or Bogumba?! Either way I love stickers! How about you? ##floraandulysses ##disney ##cricut ##stickers ##diy
If you are new to Cricut, check out our Cricut for Beginners post.
Flora & Ulysses Review
What a fun movie! Flora and Ulysses has a wonderful cast and very cool Easter Eggs for Disney fans. Especially fun for fans of the DuckTales reboot (count my family among these), you’ll recognize the voices of Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby. For me this movie was cast perfectly. Matilda Lawler as Flora was perfect, a cheerful and optimistic skeptic raised by two creative and a little eccentric parents. She is pitch perfect and hilarious throughout the movie playing off both squirrel and her parents. Her mother Phyliss (Alyson Hannigan) is trying to forge ahead as a renowned romance writer while separating from her muse, Flora’s dad George (Ben Schwartz). Ulysses the super squirrel must help rekindle the flame between Phyliss and George while reigniting Flora’s optimism! All while avoiding the hilarious animal control agent Miller (Danny Pudi). With the help of Dr. Meescham (Anna Deavere Smith) and the hysterically blind neighbor William “don’t call my Billy” Spiver (Benjamin Evan Ainsworth) the family reunites to save Ulysses from Miller, or was that Ulysses’ plan all along!
My two favorite parts, Bobby Moynihan, a comic store clerk’s first shot has him peer over a Ducktales comic book, and a very special Titanic reenactment! Great movie for the whole family!
My Comic Book:
- My Comic Book – Create Your Own Comic! is the newest version of the award-winning comic book making kit for children
- This new version features an updated “Comics in Action” guide book that navigates your child through creating their characters, settings, panels, words and artwork for their comic book
- Everything contained in the My Comic Book kit allows a child to write and illustrate their own full-color, 16 page, professionally printed comic book
- Our “About the Author” feature gives your child the option to be showcased as the published author on the book’s back cover
- Your kit includes ready-to-use comic book template pages, order form, instructions, guide book, color markers, a postage-paid envelope, instructions and order form
- Recommended ages: 6 and up
Assembled in the United States. Ships to United States residents only.
My Comic Book was a perfect way to get the imaganition started and encourage the girls to write, color, and read. It allows the girls to easily make their own comic book. The kit had everything we needed. I didn’t need to worry about the markers or anything else. I can’t wait to see the finish product! After we did this for a bit we then continued the creativity by watching the movie Flora & Ulyssees.
About Flora & Ulysses
Disney’s “Flora & Ulysses” is a delightful comedy-adventure based on the Newbery Award-winning book about 10-year old Flora, an avid comic book fan and a self-avowed cynic, whose parents have recently separated. After rescuing a squirrel she names Ulysses, Flora is amazed to discover he possesses unique superhero powers which take them on an adventure of humorous complications that ultimately change Flora’s life–and her outlook–forever.