When it comes to the best fragrances, makeup, skincare and bath accessories, you can find them all under one roof. Imagine luxury brands like Armani, Chanel, Dior and trusted names like Shiseido, Klorane and Revlon all at discount prices. You ask yourself where you can get new arrivals and best sellers of these brands in more affordable prices than in stores. We tell you it’s not impossible to find them, because at Beauty Encounter, you get them at your fingertips in a snap.
So what can you find at everybody’s favorite one-stop shop? Take a quick look at these 6 products.
1. Shiseido Men Shaving Cream Razor Burn Minimizer. Shaving needs a companion and the perfect one would be Shiseido Men Shaving Cream. Made to minimize razor burns, shaving will be easy as this makes your man’s skin smooth so that the razor can glide easily. This acts as a pre-shave oil and shaving cream all in one bottle. It’s the perfect Father’s Day gift for hubby or dad (BE Price: $19.12).
2. Bond No. 9 New York Oud. One of the best unisex fragrances in this generation is found in the bottle of Bond No. 9 New York Oud. Free yourself and come out of the closet as you embrace the numerous possibilities of discovering contradicting yet complementing life events. This fragrance mixes oud, orange zest, patchouli, red plum, vetiver, honey, musk red rose and saffron (BE Price: $265.64).
3. Klorane On-The-Go Essentials Kit. When you’re running on tight schedule or you just reached your plane ride just in time, you can arrive at your destination looking refreshed with Klorane On-The Go Essentials Kit. This must-have pack contains 7 sachets of soothing and relaxing eye patches, 25 corn flower makeup removing wipes and a bottle of oat milk dry shampoo (BE Price: $27.50).
4. Cris Notti Green Kimono Jewelry Roll. Packing your suitcase makes it easy when your things are organized. This should work with your accessories as well. Sometimes, your jewelry and chunky accessories can be a challenge to pack, but not with this authentic Japanese hand printed Kimono Roll. It has inside zippered pockets to segregate your jewelry and to secure those small pieces (BE Price: $58.82).
5. MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder. A lot of women don’t like the heavy application a foundation requires. Another option would be BB cream. But for those who like it natural and flawless, a sheer loose powder from MAC becomes the top choice. This product is super fine and lightweight so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup at all (BE Price: $16).
6. Andrea Face Spa Pore-Shrinking Mud Masque. After a stressful week, make it a habit to get a relaxing face spa treatment at home with this pore-shrinking mud masque. In just around 20 minutes, you get the benefits of tightened skin and less visible pores for a more refined and toned facial skin. In addition, you get less traces of oil on your face after every use (BE Price: $5.18).
Shop now at www.beautyencounter.com.