Enhance your meditation experience with the elegant Enso Pearl Timer — the ”best of breed” clock created especially for meditators.
Designed by Sulubrion, the Enso Pearl has features especially suited to meditation practice:
An ”intervals” function, that allows you to time changes in your practice. Want to do 15 minutes of breath awareness followed by 15 minutes of loving-kindness practice? The Enso’s interval timer will gently remind you.
A choice of soothing Tibetan chimes or Japanese singing bowls softly signals the completion of a timer or interval.
A visual circle around the perimeter (the familiar Japanese ”Zen cirlce,” called an enso), which shows the length of the meditation, freeing your mind from distracting numbers and symbols.
The Enso Pearl also makes an excellent companion to your yoga, healing, or therapy session. Its soothing sounds and stylish figure enhance any environment, and free you from worry about cell phone noise, vibration, and flashing.
Sign up for The Mindful Geek meditation email list, and register for the chance to win an Enso Pearl. All registrants will receive a free guided meditation audio from The Mindful Geek.
Contestants must reside in the continental United States.
Hurry and enter while you can! This giveaway ends on 3/10 and is open to US only!
Good Luck!! Enter Now!!
GOOD LUCK! Be sure to ENTER more Enza’s Bargains FAVORITE Giveaways BELOW:
- Nissan Safety Twitter Chat on Thursday, 9/23/21 at 9p ET #NissanMamas
- How much money do teachers spend on their classroom? Great Teacher Giveback
- Snake Eyes Debuting in Theaters Plus Giveaway
- The Boss Baby: Family Business Review & Giveaway!
- Summer Of Soul Advanced Screening in Kansas City
- National Donut Day Activities & Freebies
- Mother’s Day #SDCMothersDay Twitter Party
- Voyager Movie Giveaway
- Soul Giveaway : 2 Winners!!!
- Chaos Walking Givaway : 5 Winners!!!