Enhance your meditation experience with the elegant Enso Pearl Timer — the ”best of breed” clock created especially for meditators.
Designed by Sulubrion, the Enso Pearl has features especially suited to meditation practice:
An ”intervals” function, that allows you to time changes in your practice. Want to do 15 minutes of breath awareness followed by 15 minutes of loving-kindness practice? The Enso’s interval timer will gently remind you.
A choice of soothing Tibetan chimes or Japanese singing bowls softly signals the completion of a timer or interval.
A visual circle around the perimeter (the familiar Japanese ”Zen cirlce,” called an enso), which shows the length of the meditation, freeing your mind from distracting numbers and symbols.
The Enso Pearl also makes an excellent companion to your yoga, healing, or therapy session. Its soothing sounds and stylish figure enhance any environment, and free you from worry about cell phone noise, vibration, and flashing.
Sign up for The Mindful Geek meditation email list, and register for the chance to win an Enso Pearl. All registrants will receive a free guided meditation audio from The Mindful Geek.
Contestants must reside in the continental United States.
Hurry and enter while you can! This giveaway ends on 3/10 and is open to US only!
Good Luck!! Enter Now!!
GOOD LUCK! Be sure to ENTER more Enza’s Bargains FAVORITE Giveaways BELOW:
- Fatale Review & Giveaway – Twisty, Turny, and Violent
- #UNestApp Twitter Party 12-17-20 at 9p ET
- Hallmark Channel Original Premiere of “Five Star Christmas” on Friday, Nov 27th at 8pm/7c! #CountdowntoChristmas
- The Croods: A New Age Review & Giveaway
- Smother Your Little One in Love with Baby Magic & Giveaway #LOVEWITHBABYMAGIC
- Think Like a Dog Digital Code Giveaway
- D’Agee & Co Florist Giveaway – The High Note
- The Beauty Room by Anna Giveaway – The High Note Movie
- Nickel and Suede Giveaway – The High Note
- The High Note Review – VOD Release and Giveaway