Happy Holidays! ENJOY these very yummy Italian Cannoli’s recipe! We eat these every holiday and they are so good! They have chocolate chips that you won’t want to miss! This recipe is a family tradition that is served every dessert during every major Holiday! If you are looking to create your own, start with our recipe here. This post contains affiliate links.
Italian Cannoli Recipe
–1 lb of drained Ricotta cheese
–3/4 cup of powdered sugar
–Sprinkle of Cinnamon (pinch very little)
–Mini Chocolate Chip (as desired)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and fold it in. DO NOT MIX it or it will get too watery. Keep folding it in so it doesn’t get watery.
–1 cup of flour
–1 tbs Sugar
–1 tbs Shortening
–1/4 cup of water/whisky mixed
–metal cannoli tubes
Blend the ingredients. Roll and form flat circle shapes. Take the shape and form it around a metal cannoli tubes. Heat some vegetable oil and fly them until brown and crisp.
Check out these recommended posts:
- Vanilla Candy Corn Shooters
- Hot Chocolate Bombs List of recipes!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe
- Carne Ammuddicata Recipe