Happy Holidays! ENJOY these very yummy Cannoli’s! This Italian Cannoli Recipe can be found on my Just Enza page! We eat these every holiday and they are so good! They have chocolate chips that you won’t want to miss!
Italian Cannoli Recipe
–1 lb of drained Ricotta cheese
–3/4 cup of powdered sugar
–Sprinkle of Cinamon (pinch very little)
–Mini Chocolate Chip (as desired)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and fold it in. DO NOT MIX it or it will get too watery. Keep folding it in so it doesn’t get watery.
–1 cup of flour
–1 tbs Sugar
–1 tbs Shortening
–1/4 cup of water/whisky mixed
Check out these recommended posts:
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe
- Carne Ammuddicata Recipe
- Italian Cream Puffs Made With Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Banana Split Cupcake Recipe