This post is sponsored.
Everyone has different New Year’s Resolutions! Whether you are wanting to get fit, lose weight, get organized, quit smoking, or start going to church there is app for that! Many goals are hard to keep and some are really easy (those don’t really require apps and you can barely call those goals)! One of the things that I have learned that is when it comes to keeping your New Year’s resolutions that any type of accountability that you can get is helpful! Besides finding friends and family to help hold you accountable, use your technology. These devices are filled with apps to help you! So here are a list of apps that will help you with your New Year’s resolutions!
New Year’s Resolutions Apps
If your New Year’s resolution is to get organized:
1. When your family is as busy as mine, it is hard to keep up with all of our appointments, checkups, and when we get sick it can be even more confusing. Try the Abridge app to organize your doctor’s appointments and medicines. Abridge is a health app for moms. You can also receive a $20 Target gift card to be a tester of the app.
2. Budget by using the Mint App. You can track all your accounts and get professional tips on lowering bills, paying off bills, and also staying within your budget.
3. Shop sales! Use Flipp to help you find items on sale. You can also shop at Walmart where they will price match everything you find!
If your New Year’s resolution is stay healthy:
1. Recipe Apps: All Recipes will help you with healthy recipes. Big Oven offers some vegan recipes that you will love. Gluten Free Recipes 1000 has a list of some GF recipes that you will like!
2. Get Sleep Monitoring Apps: Getting a good nights rest is helpful in losing weight! One that I know of is called Sleep Better.
3. Track your calories and your movement with My Fitness Pal. It makes it easy when you can easily search and scan food!
Stop a Bad Habit:
1. Are you looking to quit smoking “Quit Now” is an app to help you with that.
2. Are you looking at going to church more. Keep yourself in the word with this Daily Bible Quotes.