The Butterfinger Brownie combines my favorite candy bar is Butterfinger, and it’s not really close, and my favorite desert in general a chewy, gooey brownie. You won’t have to go through a ton of steps to perfect these brownies and the taste is exactly what you’d expect. A yummy chewy brownie with crunchy butterfinger spread across the top, that perfect combination of chewy and crunchy and chocolate and butterscotch, there’s nothing not to love!
- 1 1/3 C Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 C Sugar
- 4 Squares of Ghirardelli dark baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 C Canola Oil
- 4 Eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Bag Butterfinger Bits
- 1 C Caramel Chips
- Caramel Syrup
- Heat Oven To 350º. Prepare baking pan with baking spray.
- Combine flour and salt, sift together.
- Mix sugar and oil together, beat in eggs until light and smooth.
- Add vanilla, Butterfinger bits and caramel chips.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Spread in the baking pan.
- Bake at 350º degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle caramel syrup all over the top of brownies.
- Cut into squares while warm.
[catlist id=179 thumbnail=yes numberposts=13 template=enza]