Welcome to my Recipe Page! If I am a FRUGAL blogger, so why do I have a page about recipes?! Think of all your expenses that you have every week. Food is a large part of everyone’s budget. It is time to get off of the Ramen Noodle diet and keep some interesting recipes available that are yummy and kid friendly. I hope to bring some of my parent’s Italian Recipes on here soon! So feel free to click around for ideas and inspiration! All the recipes I post will be EASY, CHEAP, and FAST! Why?! I am frugal, I work full-time, and I am a mom! 😀
Read some of my MOST recent recipes:
- Chocolate Banana Split Cupcake Recipe
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies Recipe – Easy and Yummy
- Adorable Penguin Oreo Cookies with Ear Muffs Recipe
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe – Blue Hot Chocolate
- Blue Fudge Recipe – Perfect Frozen Themed Snack
- Mint Oreo Balls Covered in White Chocolate Perfect For Frozen!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Easy Rainbow Cupcakes
- Pot of Golden Oreos Recipe – Gold Oreos for St. Patrick’s Day and Rainbow Party FAVES!
- Sharing Smiles Day Ideas
- Skillet Sugar Cookie Recipe!
- 10 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Skillet Cookie Recipe made with a Cast Iron Skillet
- S’mores Twist Recipe: A Twist on A Holiday Favorite
- Whole30 Chicken and Potato Soup Recipe