This Strawberry S’mores Parfait is easily my favorite desert of all time, it’s AMAZING! I’ve always said my favorite desert was a tie between strawberry shortcake and s’mores. I love the taste of dress strawberries combined with cake that is so yummy, but the gooey goodness of a s’mores is hard to top! This parfait doesn’t make you choose between the two, best of both worlds!
If you like this recipe please support us by pinning it HERE!
Strawberry S’mores Parfait
- 16 graham crackers, finely crushed (2 cups)
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1/4 Cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 3 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/4 C Whole Milk, Room Temp
- 2 TBSP Unsalted Butter, Room Temp
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg White, Room Temp
- 3/4 C Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 C Powdered Sugar
- 2 1/4 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Basket of Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 TBSP Powdered Sugar
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- Add sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir to mix ingredients
- Slowly stir in milk
- Continue to cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until mixed
- Allow to continue to boil for 1 minute
- Remove from heat, add in butter and vanilla
- Place Cling wrap on top of the pudding to eliminate skin from forming on top
- Using an electric mixer beat egg white, corn syrup and salt on high speed until mixture is thick and doubled in volume (usually about 5 minutes)
- Lower the speed to low, beating in powdered sugar until combined
- Add vanilla beating just until incorporated
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Add all ingredients in a chilled bowl.
- Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until the cream holds soft peaks.
Building the Parfait:
- Bottom layer: spoon crushed graham crackers to cover the bottom of the parfait dish lightly
- Second layer: A thick layer of chocolate pudding
- Third layer: A thinner layer of marshmallow cream
- Fourth layer: Freshly sliced stawberries
- Fifth layer: A layer of chocolate pudding
- Sixth layer: A large scoop of whipping cream
- Topping: Sprinkle of crushed graham crackers.
Check out these recommended posts: