This post is sponsored by Sweet ‘N Low.
Sweet’N Low®”, “©2014 Cumberland Packing Corp. All Rights Reserved.”
When looking for calorie alternatives Sweet’N Low is a great zero calorie sweetener to use on your morning Cinnamon Toast and other great recipes!. Although I am still nursing, I made the decision to start trying to get back to my normal weight. This is week two and I struggled a little bit these last two days due to some stress, but I am back on the bandwagon tomorrow. The little pink packets of Sweet’N Low is a great way for me to be able to eat some meals and enjoy some drinks, keep the sweetness, without the calories.
I have a major sweet tooth, so I am always looking for recipes that are sweet but contain low calorie counts. I want to feel guilt free.
Here are my TOP 3 Items where I like to use Sweet’N Low:
1. Cinnamon/Sweet’N Low Toast! I love this for a snack! I toast some low calorie bread, I add a thin layer of margarine, then sprinkle some Sweet’N Low and Cinnamon!
2. Coffee: Okay it isn’t a “recipe” but I love two packets of the pink stuff in my nice hot coffee as a treat when eating out.
3. Cereal: Okay don’t laugh, I love Rice Krispies but they totally need some sugar! I save calories by sprinkling a little Sweet’N Low on them!
To create Cinnamon Toast here is what you will want to have:
1. 60 Calorie Bread!
2. Low fat margarine, you can even use the low calorie spray butter!
3. Sweet’N Low Packet
1. Pop your bread in the toaster. Toast it to your desire.
2. Spray margarine on it.
3. Sprinkle Sweet’N Low then Cinnamon on top of it!
Bread as low as 60 calories.
Margarine Spread 15 calories.
Cinnamon–just sprinkles a bit.
Sweet’N Low 4 calories.
TOTAL ONLY 79 Calories a SLICE!