After getting our new Ninja, we loved trying new smoothie recipes! Since I love Watermelon and Strawberries…this was one of the first one I didn’t load with greens! My kids enjoyed the sweet treat and this Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie Recipe is so easy to make! If you looking to make it a bit sweeter you can also add some cool whip to it!
Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Fill your ninja with half watermelon and half strawberry! Add ice! If your fruit is frozen you can add less ice. Stick it in the Ninja and blend it! I wish I was amazing at creating smoothie recipes, but really I just take fruit I like and fill up my Ninja with some ice! My kids LOVE every one I have ever made!
Sometimes I make it with frozen fruit, but I usually try with fresh fruit! Most of my smoothies also have Kale and Spinach in it for the nutritional benefits. We don’t eat a lot of greens but these are some of our favorites! This summer, I am going to try it with some Probiotics too!
- Hot Chocolate Bombs List of recipes!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe
- Carne Ammuddicata Recipe
- Italian Cream Puffs Made With Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Banana Split Cupcake Recipe
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies Recipe – Easy and Yummy
- Adorable Penguin Oreo Cookies with Ear Muffs Recipe
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe – Blue Hot Chocolate
- Blue Fudge Recipe – Perfect Frozen Themed Snack
- Mint Oreo Balls Covered in White Chocolate Perfect For Frozen!
- Easy Rainbow Cupcakes