Everyone that knows me know that I am a big soda drinker. However, I have decided to start cutting back on drinking soda and drinking tea. After doing a little research I found out there were actually a lot of benefits of drinking tea and there are TONS of tea options out there. I have found that Tea Well is a great new wellness tea from Celestial. This post is sponsored by Savings.com.
About Tea Well:
- TeaWell is a line of wellness teas from Celestial Seasonings.
- TeaWell tastes great whether it’s served hot or cold.
- Walmart offers a wide variety of TeaWell and Celestial Seasonings flavors.
- Learn about the different flavors of TeaWell here.
10 Benefits of Drinking Tea:
- Lowered Cholesterol
- Contains Antioxidants
- May Help with Weight Loss
- Increased Memory, Focus & Concentration
- Decreased Risk Of Stroke
- Reduced Risk of Dementia
- Improved Overall Health Markers
- Help Protect Bones
Let’s Save Some Money!
Everyone loves saving money!! I know I do..hint…Enza’s BARGAINS!! So here’s the latest bargain I have to share with you. You can save a $1.00 on any TWO boxes of Celestial Seasonings Tea. The coupon is redeemable at Walmart stores and Walmart carries a wide variety of both TeaWell and Celestial Seasonings flavors. You can try the flavor I got or pick another one! (Be sure to come back and let me know what you thought!) Be sure to open your Valpak envelope to look for an additional TeaWell coupon, redeemable at Walmart (only mailed in select areas). (WHO doesn’t love double savings!)