This post is sponsored by Coupons.com. All opinions are my own.
7 GREAT Reasons to TRY the NEXT Texture App!
The new TEXTURE app is not just a magazine subscription app but it is like reading your magazines with an upgrade! Right now I can think of a million different reasons why everyone should at least give the app a try so I created a fun list!
- You will score unlimited access to all monthly magazines like Glamour, National Geographic, Men’s Health, Wired, and MORE!
- Get access to 5 DEVICES per account. So one account will be great for your entire family.
- You can score a FREE 30 day trial and ANYONE who signs up during the month of October for the free trial will be entered all month long for prizes! Just sign up and read the app!
- SAVE TIME! You will get content recommended by Texture Editorial Team and find noteworthy stories collections and FAVORITE those you want to read later! It is also easy to search! You can discover things you care about!
- PERSONALIZE your reading! Your collections will be tailored toward what you like to read and you can group them per theme to make it easy!
- INTERACTIVE: You no longer just read the magazine you love but you can enjoy the audio, video, and other digital experiences.
- Save space in your house without having to fill your recycle bin with magazine articles each month! If you are like to hoard onto the old ones for future craft projects you will end up loving the feeling of de-cluttering your house, storage, and mind! ENJOY!
Grab your FREE TRIAL TODAY! The free trial is available to new users only through November 30, 2015. After your free 30 days are up, the cost is $14.99 per month. You may cancel anytime if you do not want to use the app anymore. Don’t let this hold you up from trying. Just add a calendar reminder so you can make up your mind to keep the subscription before 30 days or not.
Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says
Unlimited magazines? That sounds really awesome. I need to sign up for this app!
Jeni Hawkins says
Looks like a GREAT way to de-clutter and stop those magazine subscriptions from coming to the house! I could definitely relax in a bubble bath for hours, reading my magazines from my phone! Thank you!
Elizabeth O. says
This is a cool app! It’s definitely more convenient than running to the store. And for $14.99 a month, with five gadgets? That’s not so bad!
Liz Mays says
This sounds like an awesome app for traveling. I traveling 2-3 times a month and I’d love having access to so many magazines.
I can’t wait to check this app out! I love magazines and would love to read them with my e-reader! Thanks for the recommendation!
I actually won access to this app a while ago through a different blogger’s giveaway and I really enjoyed it. The only problem is that I am so busy with work and family commitments that I hardly ever have enough time to read something for myself!
Shaney Vijendranath says
This sounds like exactly what I need. I love catching up on my reading while breastfeeding at night.. 😉
Inspiring Kitchen says
I love magazines and have a ton of subscriptions. This would be a good substitute for the way I am now reading and ordering them. Thanks!
Annemarie LeBlanc says
Cool! I am showing this to my hubby and kids and see if this would work for all of us. Thanks for letting us know about the free trial!
Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy says
I am terrible about leaving magazines around forever. This sounds like a great idea to keep it all in one place on your phone!
I like that you can personalize it to your own reading tastes. I think it’s a great sounding app to try.
My husband and I love to read magazines. I think this is an awesome app. I will check this out.
Dhemz Apdian - Dias says
how neat! Sounds like a great app to try. Thanks for sharing!
Omg you can read Vouge?!?! That is all I needed to see to convince me to give this a try 😉