Sponsored by Babiators.
With spring here and summer just around the corner preparing your kids some kids’ summer accessories will have your heart melting for more quality time and more time outside! When I think of spring my I get excited to get my kids outside and away from technology to be kids and play!
I also want to protect their sweet little precious bodies and get them ready for some outside fun!
Kids’ Summer Accessories
- Spray sunblock! Keeping a travel size bottle of sunblock with you for the unexpected times you decide that playing outdoors for a bit and enjoying the 70-degree weather! We always like to keep ours in the car because sometimes our lives will sporadically
- Hand Sanitizer! I keep mine attached to the stroller in the car! Kids are going to get dirty, kids are going to touch stuff, the last thing you want to do is having them catch a little virus to prevent you from enjoying the outdoors!
- A hat! Get your kids a big spring time hat! The little bucket hats are perfect!
- Tennis shoes! I know how tempting it is to put on the summer flip-flops and sandals! They are adorable too! If you are planning on taking your kids outside, get them some good sneakers! They are less likely to trip and get little sores from the straps on the sandals. Keeping a pair of tennis shoes in your car might be a good idea if you are a sandal lover like me!
- Sunglasses! I am so excited to have our new Babiators for this spring and summer! My kids LOVE glasses. These sunglasses have 100% UVA and UVB protection, flexible, and comfortable! If you own Babiators and they are lost or stolen, they will send you a free pair! These sunglasses are super sturdy too! If your kiddo takes them and tries to pull them apart they a flexible bend so you don’t have to worry about them snapping in half the first time you have them wear their shades!
You can find our sponsored product Babiators.com and score a 25% off code when you use ENZA25 at checkout! The guarantee is awesome, they shades are great, when both of my girls and I went for a walk in the park wearing them they were stopped and told they look like movie stars! 😀 They are totally stylish and worth it!