Birthday cake popcorn is so yummy and so easy to make. Kids will love it because of the taste, and let’s be honest anything with sprinkles is a home run with the kiddos. This is an easy wonderful treat for movie night with the family or a great treat to make a bunch of to put out at parties. My kids absolutely love popcorn but when they’re given the birthday cake popcorn they’re over the moon.
Birthday Cake Popcorn Recipe
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 6 ounces white almond bark
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix powder
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread popcorn over the parchment paper.
- Chop almond bark into small pieces, then place into a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil.
- Microwave bark and coconut oil in 15 second intervals until bark is melted.
- Mix in cake batter and sprinkles until smooth.
- Use a tablespoon to drizzle the mixture over the popcorn.
- Add additional sprinkles as desired by sprinkling over the popcorn.
- Allow to set for about 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Check out these recommended posts:
[catlist id=179 thumbnail=yes numberposts=6 template=enza]