If you are looking for a GREAT Holiday show for your entire family Cirque Du Soleil Holidaze Tour should be coming to your city! We were invited to the Cirque Dreams Holidaze show here in Kansas City to share our reactions. I am sharing my true opinion of the show! We loved it! We were lucky to not only go on a fun date, but to also have a ticket for our 6 year old too. We were wondering how old you would have to be to enjoy the show, I would say if your kid is old enough to sit through a movie they are going to be able to love and enjoy the show! They will se acts fly over them, people get called from the audience to participate, and even fake snow fall onto the stage! The music and the amount of exciting things and tricks happening on stage will keep your kids attention without any problem at all!
Cirque Du Soleil Holidaze
My husband and I were in awe of the tough tricks that were happening in front of us and my daughter was amazed of those, plus the dancing gingerbread men (with a lot of other fun Holiday Ornaments coming to life)!
5 Things You are going to LOVE about Cirque Dreams Holidaze:
1. The Acts: NOTHING tops the skills, acrobats, and balances you will see!
2. The music…It is a musical that doesn’t stop with amazing ACTS!
3. The suspense…You won’t know what is coming next…will it be music, acts, or laughs…?
4. The CHEER…You will LOVE a new Holiday tradition filled with great Christmas music, Christmas decorations, lots of lights, and even human ornaments!
5. The family memories…My daughter isn’t going to EVER forget this show! “Remember that one time we went to that Christmas Human Circus show, Mom,” I can hear her now! The Cirque Du Soleil Holidaze is definitely a traveling show that you will want to create those memories with your family! ENJOY!
2 SHOWS left for Kansas City for this Wednesday, December 30th and then the show travels to Pittsburg!
There are several different Cirque Productions available! Check them out here.