If you haven’t noticed already, our family LOVES watching movies AND playing games! When it comes to creating a great family movie night there are some key essentials that you will definitely want to have! With the help from Cinemood, you can have the PERFECT movie night! This post is sponsored by Cinemood and contains affiliate links.
The Best Family Movie Night
1. Some great blackout curtains, a dark room, or really just night time works out too! You can be creative and have Family Movie Night in untraditional places like outside on your garage, in your basement, and even in your kitchen with a yummy food spread. Having a dark room makes it perfect for projecting your movie with Cinemood! Having a dark room isn’t necessary with this projector but it does help with the ambiance. We have even projected in the day and my kids seem to enjoy it too!
2. Themed snacks! Who doesn’t watch a movie without snacks! Whether you are outside making s’mores or at home with a big bucket of popcorn and Milk Duds…it is always fun to have snacks!
3. A projector! We love our Cinemood because we can use it on the go! It keeps its charge through at least two movies.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life
- Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, AmebaTV, YouTube, and YouTube Kids
- Disney+ is not part of this device but you watch Disney Movies Anywhere on Amazon Prime you will be in luck! I have access to my own 100 digital movies!
As a tech nerd who loves movies, we couldn’t be happier. The little projector is powerful and takes up our entire ceiling and wall with a great quality picture. You can save some of your favorite movies if you are planning on watching them without needing to stream.
*If you are new to Cinemood, you might be having some issues I have finally learned to be sure to do the updates on your projector. That fixed any issue I had connecting to Netflix and Amazon Prime. My favorite thing about Cinemood is that I can almost stream any of my movies from Disney Movies Anywhere because they are synced with my Amazon Prime account.