My family loves eating Chinese Food! We love PF Chang’s lettuce wraps! These are the closest recipe I have for this delicious appetizer! If you love Chinese food, be sure to make these copycat PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps Recipe and share them with all of your family!
I hope you enjoy our food video along with our recipe!
Copycat PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Sriracha
1 (8-ounce) can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 head butter lettuce
salt and black pepper, to taste
1) Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
2) Add ground chicken and cook 3-5 minutes until browned, drain excess fat.
3) Next stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha and cook for about t 1-2 minutes.
4) Then stir in chestnuts and green onions and cook 1-2 minutes
5) season with salt and pepper
6) Spoon chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf to serve
YIELDS 4 SERVINGS
If you LOVE PF Chang’s, be sure to check out my 3 Ways to SAVE at PF Changs!
<<Video Coming Soon>>