We were so excited to review the Diono’s Radian RXT Car Seat. I have two girls and I know that switching them from one seat to another is definitely a fun game to play when we have two cars and they are 4 years a part. It is one of the most important things in our household that my girls are safe in the car. I feel like driving is so scary nowadays with how distracted drivers can be. I am so excited to have partnered in this sponsored post with Diono! This post also contains affiliate links.
We wanted to tell you all of the reasons that we love this new car seat. There are a lot and I am excited to allow my oldest to sit in it, and in a couple of years my youngest will be ready for a booster and she will love it too! It is definitely a dream to be able to have all of these features in one car seat!
- You have one seat that fits every stage!
- It folds in half and had backpack straps in case you need it for travel! Have you ever had to travel with a car seat, it is tough!
- It is a very sturdy seat! If I was able to put it together, you can too! It has all the accessories you need for each stage!
- The instructions are not only really easy to follow but they have great youtube videos in case you are more visual!
- The seat can easily fit 3 across in a backseat. So if you have 3 kids you will be able to make this seat work. It is much thinner than our other booster.
Since, I only want to provide you with honest reviews, I did have to do some research. My daughter is very short and the head rest goes a little under the top of her head. The adjustable head wings fit the side of her and are to provide extra safety in case of a collision. I did learn that since the sides cover her up that when using the seat as a booster it is okay to have it be shorter. After all the full back is an extra feature for a booster seat and now all boosters have a back to them.