Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but I have really been using Swagbucks for years! I included LOTS of tips to get started and earn free points for FREE Gift Cards to answer the question, “does Swagbucks really work?”!!!
I have been a member of Swagbucks for several years! If you are wondering, “Does Swagbucks REALLY work” then the answer is “YES”! I have earned OVER 80,000 points (called SB)!
Right now you can earn a $25 Amazon Gift Card for ONLY 2200 points! So I have earned enough points for over $900 in Amazon gift cards! It isn’t hard to earn points at all!
So how do Swagbucks work? Create an account HERE! Once you create an account, be sure to stay active and log in each day.
Log in EACH day and download a few of my favorite apps so that when you are home and online you can start earning points to earn free gift cards or prizes! I have been doing this for a long time and in the past, I have earned enough gift cards to pay for Christmas shopping!
With Swagbucks, you can easily score about 2200 points a month to earn a FREE $25 Amazon Gift Card! If you start now you will be well on your way for your Holiday Shopping to score some awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to pay for Christmas! Just follow these easy steps and make Swagbucks work for you:
2. Download the Swagbucks TV app where you can score about 36 points a day on autoplay! Be sure to pay attention so that when an ad does come up you can close out of it. After all, that is what is paying you the points to score the free gift cards so you can always expect one or two to come up. = 1080 points a month
3. Download the EntertaiNow App. You can score another 30 points a day! = 900 points a month
4. Each day take the daily pole for an easy couple of points (takes about a minute to take the pole and visit the daily site for a total of 2 points). = 60 points a month!
5. Follow Swagbucks on Facebook and Twitter for announcements of new codes!
6. Download the Swagbucks SwagButton and you can score easy points while you are online. By adding the SwagButton to your browser, if you are shopping and the site you are on can earn you SwagBucks it will let you know. Another advantage is that it gives you access to other earning opportunities like searching the web and special offers! Let those points add up! The SwagButton works on Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer! This SwagButton does give out exclusive and random codes! Check it out!
7. Play games! I am a sucker at computer games and you can easily score daily points by playing, so what if I let my 6 year old play the Dino game to help me earn points?! She can help too! = 300 points
8. When you log into your account check your inbox! Just today I had an easy free brochure and I score 20 points!
9. Check out the NEW daily Goal Meter! If you reach your daily goal of ONLY 30 points then you will score 3 BONUS points! That is another = 90 POINTS a month!
As you can see I have earned a lot of Swagbucks, and it is a matter of being consistent and using their site! There are many FREE ways to earn points that are totally free and won’t cost you anything! So if you are wondering if Swagbucks works, YES it does…just make it a goal to use it each day! The scenario, I gave you above is a minimal amount for each month! You can double and triple that for sure!
I do like swagbucks. I quit using them awhile back, I need to get back in the groove. I’m going to sign in now so I don’t forget.
Thank you for explaining to us how Swagbucks work. I think I signed up for this a long time ago and forgot about it. I will check if my account is still active.
Danielle K says
I’ve used Swagbucks for years and love them. Using the points earned to get rewards is my favorite part and it’s so easy to do.
Wow, you’ve earned quite a few points! Sounds like it’s really paying off for you!
I have seen a number of people using Swagbucks and DID wonder if it actually works so thankyou!