Sponsored by GlassesUSA.com.
I never knew how bad my vision had to be to drive without glasses! Now I have to keep my glasses up to date so I wanted to share with you 7 reasons why glasses should be bought online!
Driving Without Glasses – EXPIRED
Just the other day, I glanced at my drivers license and realized that it had been expired for 2 months! Good thing I car pool to save money! What is shocking is that I had recently traveled using my license and good thing TSA didn’t stop me. I don’t know what I would have done. I had actually traveled on an expired license to New York and Miami!
So I ended up going to the DMV on a Saturday and when I went to take license I tried to place my glasses in my purse so that I can pass the test without having to wear my glasses. I have NEVER had to wear my glasses when driving and even when I went to the eye doctor last she said my vision wasn’t bad at all! Guess what happened, I looked through their eye test machine and I couldn’t see one letter. Finally the gentleman asked me to try with my glasses and I didn’t have a problem. I was totally bummed that now if I forget or misplace my glasses, I have to drive with them. I was told next time I am at the eye doctor they can change my request if they feel I am okay to drive without them. According to Vision Impact Institute research 75% of people in the US have vision correction (most of them use glasses) see link: http://news.essilorusa.com/stories/detail/vision-impact-institute-releases-study-on-corrective-lens-wearers-in-the-u
7 Reasons Why Glasses Should Be Bought Online
· GlassesUSA.com offers quality prescription glasses at affordable prices that save the customer up to 70% off retail prices
· A complete pair of glasses starts at $48 w/ lenses (before any coupon discounts)! They are EVEN CHEAPER when we shop the sales like we all know! 50% off the first pair is offered when signing up at GlassesUSA.com!
· Free basic prescription lenses (clear not sun) are included with every frame
· Shopping online means a huge variety with different styles, incl. – fashion, sports, vintage style, business, brand-name frames etc.
· Lenses offered are same high quality as retail – and glasses are made by professional opticians at in-house state of the art laboratories.
· You can try on any pair by uploading your photo and seeing it through our virtual mirror on the site (Virtual Try-On)
· Shopping online means risk free shopping – free shipping & returns, free exchanges, price match, 365 day product warranty.
Tori Gabriel says
As a glasses wearer, I often get my new frames from my opticians. I never even considered buying online but will definitely look into it now.
Great reasons, I personally like them in stores but I see you point.
I like the colorful frames. I have purchased online.
I love having options and buying online is fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
Onica (MommyFactor) says
Nothing beats the convenience of shopping online. There’s also many times more options then in stores.