The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Earth Day is this Friday, April 22nd! I have teamed up with my friends from Best Buy to share with you some of the energy and water efficient appliances that are available. I have really wanted to test out some of their new products! They have a new LG Twin Washer and SideKick available at Best Buy!
Reasons to Consider Changing to New Energy Efficient Appliances
6. Potential to save you some money! Getting a washer that uses a significant amount of less energy and water could save you in bills. On average you can save $40 a year on utility with these appliances.
5. You can save 3,000 gallons of water a year using these products! You can wash your clothes and not have to use as much water as other appliances.
4. You can do two loads of wash at one time! That will definitely save you time! Less trips to the washer and dryer, less trips putting clothes away, and more!
3. The SideKick can pair up with almost any LG front load unit. So you can wash smaller loads without even using extra energy!
2. Discretely styled with a concealed control panel, the LG SideKick not only functions as a secondary washer, but also raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and matches the pedestal beneath your LG dryer.
1. It is Earth Day! What a great way to upgrade your appliances and do something good for the Earth!
Purchase Some of these Products from Best Buy
• 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards (increased from 5 to10% for April!) and 10% back in grocery purchases (NEW – testing during this campaign)
• Free delivery on purchases $399+