I am so excited to have this HUGE announcement to all of my readers! Many of you know how big of a Disney fan I am. When I got this e-mail I was totally geeking out (a 30+ year old woman squealing, jumping up and down, and heart racing).
So what is this crazy e-mail you ask? (I heard you ask me, so don’t act like you didn’t.) I get to attend a 4 day press trip for Marvel, Disney, Dreamworks, and ABC Family! I get to do a bunch of awesome things, watch amazing movies, interview famous talent, and keep my cool since I am representing media for Enza’s Bargains and not the crazy 30+ year old fanatic! You will be able to follow along using any of these 3 hashtags on twitter:
I don’t have all the details yet, but when I do get them you will all be the first to know!
Here is what I know so far (I will be sure to share the itinerary when I get it)!
- –I get to attend the Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy press junket where I will get to interview cast and filmmakers! I can’t WAIT to find out who is on that list! I definitely have MANY favorites! Check out the entire cast.
- –An Advanced Screening of “The Hundred-Foot Journey” where I get to interview actor, Manish Dayal and partake in a cooking lesson inspired by the film! I am hoping for the scalloped potatoes! This movie has 3 producers where two of them consist of Oprah and Spielberg!
- –An Advanced Screening of “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”.
- –Preview footage from Big Hero 6 including Q&A with the filmmakers.
My trip will then include an ABC Family portion!
- –Go on set of ABC’s NEW show, “Mystery Girls” to observe production and meet starts Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth.
- –I am doing something with their new show “Young & Hungry” starring Emily Osment…I just don’t know what yet. I was told “many surprises”!
BE sure to tweet along!
— Enza (@EnzasBargains) June 21, 2014
Disclaimer: I was invited to attend this Disney/ABC invite only event. All business expenses are paid for and ALL opinions are my own.