To try out the service I was given a 90 minute Swedish massage, above you can see how the details of my appointment show up on the phone app. And then to the right you can see the bio/profile of my massage therapist Sarina. She was AMAZING! When she arrived she setup in my living room, which is where I chose to have my service completed. Sarina then asked me to select a massage scent and music that would relax me the most. I selected lavender massage oil and went with a Maxwell playlist. After my massage I felt like BUTTER!
Honestly, I had a wonderful experience with the service and definitely plan to use it more in the future for myself and as a gift to friends and family. Would make for a great Mother’s day gift ;). I appreciated the variety of massage types and that I could choose whether I wanted a male or female massage therapist. As always we wanted to give one of our lucky readers a chance to win a 60 minute Soothe Massage!
Hurry and enter while you can! This giveaway ends on 3/10 and is open to US & Canada!
Enter Now! Good Luck!
GOOD LUCK! Be sure to ENTER more Enza’s Bargains FAVORITE Giveaways BELOW:
- Fatale Review & Giveaway – Twisty, Turny, and Violent
- #UNestApp Twitter Party 12-17-20 at 9p ET
- Hallmark Channel Original Premiere of “Five Star Christmas” on Friday, Nov 27th at 8pm/7c! #CountdowntoChristmas
- The Croods: A New Age Review & Giveaway
- Smother Your Little One in Love with Baby Magic & Giveaway #LOVEWITHBABYMAGIC
- Think Like a Dog Digital Code Giveaway
- D’Agee & Co Florist Giveaway – The High Note
- The Beauty Room by Anna Giveaway – The High Note Movie
- Nickel and Suede Giveaway – The High Note
- The High Note Review – VOD Release and Giveaway