If you are looking for easy Halloween Cookies, these are the easiest ones I have done? ! I just wanted to do a quick share. We made sugar cookies the other day using this no spread sugar cookie recipe. I got tired of rolling and cutting and icing and I had sooooo much extra cookie dough that I decided to try baking a candy corn in the middle of it! It was SOOOO yummy and simple! So I decorated them with just a squirt of icing and a candy corn on time! You can make a batch of these SUPER quickly!
How to make this Candy Corn Surprise Halloween Cookies
- Make your favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe.
- Roll up a candy corn in the cookie dough.
- Bake and ice!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe