I have been obsessed in all of my crafting groups of these adorable How to Make Dollar Tree Starbucks Ornament & Stickers DIY. If you love coffee and Christmas like I do, then you were probably mesmerized on these ornaments. I wanted to teach all of you not only how to make these ornaments but how to create cute themed stickers using Cricut Design Space.
Starbucks Ornament Stickers
To make the Starbucks Ornament Stickers using only Cricut Design Space is actually really easy to do. Also my Cricut machine makes for super easy print and cut stickers without having to have a glossy Mod Podge look to the ornaments. I used Arial Black font, circles, and Design Space Images by following these steps.
1. Make a green circle on Design Space.
2. Make a white circle over it.
3. Using the Text Tool type your above word using Arial Black in font color WHITE.
4. Click the Curve button and curve it close the the size of the circle.
5. Then Ungroup the Text and move and place each letter on the circle.
6. Create all your text, add white starts to go in between the bottom and top text.
7. Add a black image in the middle.
8. Select your entire picture, group it, then flatten to allow it to print and cut.
9. I use Cricut printable sticker paper and my regular HP Printer. I made the stickers less than an inch big.
Make Dollar Tree Starbucks Ornament & Stickers
What about those ornaments, if you haven’t made them yet. I found EVERYTHING I needed with one trip to the Dollar Tree. I am going to go ahead and link everything that you need here in case you want to skip the trip and order your supplies online. You can watch my How to Video on TikTok too!
Red Mini Plastic Shot Glasses
Sprinkle Glitter or Tube Confetti
Dollar Tree Bells With Strings
Hot Glue Gun (if you don’t own one yet I like Low Temp Guns)
Brown Acrylic Paint
Green or Holiday Straws (You could as for an extra straw, your next trip to Starbucks or you can buy some.)
1. Ball up a bit of Tin Foil the size of the bells. Add a drop of Hot Glue to the bottom of the cup.
2. Add some hot glue on the foil ball in the cup and add your bell with the string (small ornaments work too).
3. Add white spackle on top of the bell
4. Add acrylic paint for Chocolate Drizzle and Sprinkles
5. Using a bit of Hot Glue add a tiny cut up piece of a straw to come off your cup.
6. Let your ornament dry overnight.