“How to SAVE Money using Gift Cards with Cardpool” is a sponsored post and giveaway. All opinions and tips are my own and true like always!
When it comes to saving money and living a frugal life, I TOTALLY GET IT! Our family business had about 3 Million stolen and we were forced to close with my husband losing his job. It has been my job to pinch pennies, cut our expenses down, and find ways to earn extra money. I wanted to share with all of you how WE save money by using gift cards!
Cardpool is a new website where you can find gift cards at a discount! Why would you want gift cards at a discount? Haha….nobody should be asking that question. Like all of you know I love to stack all of the following things already to save money:
1. Sales: You should always try to shop the sales first
2. Store Coupons: You can find these through apps, websites, online, and your local paper!
3. Manufacturer Coupons: Search online, fan pages, websites, and of course your local paper!
4. Cash Back: Using apps like shopkick will earn your cash back to many different stores!
5. Using Gift Cards that you have either purchased at a discount or earned for FREE! Using Cardpool.com will allow you to buy gift cards at a discount (PLUS, you can sell the gift cards that you don’t’ want and use that money toward discounted cards to places you want!
Cardpool allows you to buy and even SELL your gift cards. I rather have a gift card to a store I use! Selling gift cards online are an easy way to be able to make some easy money. Imagine having a $25 gift card to a store where you don’t shop. Sell it on Cardpool for about $20! Lets say you need a $25 gift card…find one on Cardpool for less than $25 to save money! It is a WIN WIN both ways!
My experience with Cardpool was very positive! It took 6 days to get my gift card in the mail! I ordered a $25 IHOP gift card for ONLY $21! Plus, I am going to save it up for one of our free IHOP meals or one of our Kids Eat FREE days at our local IHOP! So besides the 16% savings by using a gift card, I am also going to pair it up with some coupons for a FRUGAL night or day out with my family of 4! For $21, it will be an awesome savings! ENJOY!
Sponsored Gift Card Giveaway