Disclaimer: As part of a #VZWBuzz Ambassador team, I was provided this phone to test out. I am given the option to keep it or send it back because this phone is in such a high demand. I have a couple of more weeks to play with it to decide. I can assure you that all opinions are my own.
This last month, I was sent the new HTC M9 phone and I was so excited to have a new device to play with. The phone is super sleek and beautiful plus it has an amazing camera and it just feels really sturdy! This HTC M9 review allows me to share this phone’s awesome features. Once you read about them you might consider this phone to be your next purchase!
1. Reason number 1 you will love this phone is …. Robert Downy Jr.: Tony Stark likes to sport the new HTC M9 phone! What a reason to own one too! If it is good enough for Iron Man than it is definitely good enough for anyone else in the world…right?! 😀 Plus the phone is so sturdy it feels like it has an Iron Man suit of armor around it!
2. Uh Oh Reason: One of my favorite features that I have seen with this phone is their new Uh Oh protection! If for any reason you get a cracked screen or water damage, you will score a free phone replacement for 12 months! Or if you don’t need a replacement you will be abel to get $100 toward the purchase of your next HTC One device.
3. Selfie Mode Camera–> I don’t know how it does it, but when I switch to selfie mode on the HTC M9 phone I look airbrushed! The camera overall received a lot of media dialogue..some people hated it and some people loved it. I am a little indifferent because I LOVE how many features come with it and the quality of the pictures are much better than my iPhone. The camera photography itself isn’t as good as my husband’s Samsung, but it isn’t terrible. Like I said, the features make up for it for sure! I think the camera is better than the iPhone!
4. The sleek body–> I want my phone to look and feel good too! The sleek body of the HTC M9 allows me to have a slight crush on it. It looks and feels good. It has some of the best hardware I have ever seen on a phone. It makes it even more nice that it comes with an Android operating system and has some new customization where your phone could be set to alter the apps that you use the most so that they are the most convenient to you!
5. Customizable–> One of my favorite settings is the easy drop down menu for Work, Out, and Home where the best apps change for what I will use the most depending on where I am using my phone!
6. Voice Commands–> Just tap the screen with 3 fingers while driving and start using voice commands to be safe! This is one of my favorite features! Now, I just have to get use to using it.
So the verdict is that I really do like most of the features about the phone. While being a Verizon Ambassador, I am always more excited with the coverage I get by using a Verizon device. It has been years since I have used other carriers but I barely ever get dropped calls and I almost always have great internet coverage. Plus pairing up great coverage with an awesome and fun phone, makes my job exciting!
Have you tried this new phone yet? Let me know what you think!
Watch my quick unboxing video–>
Be sure to read some of my other Verizon Inspired Tech posts–>