Sponsored by PartyCity.com.
My little Love Bug turned one! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, many people are wanting a Ladybug theme party for their own little love bugs! Just a couple of weeks ago! How in the world does a mom plan her 1st Birthday Party while I was in California twice in July and we were super busy. I didn’t have any time to come up with a great party, but I wanted her birthday to look amazing! I decided I would share with all of you, how a VERY busy mommy plans out a good looking lady bug theme party in NO TIME! So this is what did I did!
Ladybug Theme Party ideas made easy!
Check out my Ladybug theme party Pinterest Board! –>
- I reserved a restaurant and a location. I don’t want to have to cook, catering could possibly save me money but it isn’t going to save me time. So I found a restaurant in Kansas City called “Milano’s” where they had an affordable lunch buffet but is nice enough where they do receptions and other great events. It is also located in a prime location.
- I went online to Party City and checked out a few of their party decorations and I came up with a theme! Ladybug theme party idea worked out great! You can pick any theme. I placed all of the items I liked in my cart and saved my list by logging in to their site. I did this while I was out of town, that way I can wrap my head around my idea.
- I knew that I wouldn’t have ANY time to prepare anything else so I went ahead and ordered the balloons, table clothes, centerpieces, candy bags, cupcake kits, and everything you can imagine.
- I ordered plane cupcakes to go with my decorating kit, and since it was her first birthday party I ordered a tiny mini cake and asked them to decorate it like a ladybug.
- The week of the party a nice size box came in the mail. It was on time and packed really well so that nothing got lost. I checked the contents of the box, closed it up, and waited until the day of the party!
- During the day of the party, I went to Party City and had them fill up my balloons. The latex balloons had a small charge and all my foil balloons were free to fill up.
- I got to the restaurant a little less than an hour before it started opened up the box and put everything together.
This was the easiest party I had ever planned! For goodie bags, I created a little candy buffet with all red candies that I bought from Party City and little scoopers. I let the kids AND adults fill up their bags before they left. Anything extra I took to school/work with me to give out! Check out all of the AMAZING pictures from the party!
Check out all the items I had on my Party City List–>Grab PDF and Item Numbers!