Disclaimer: Sponsored by Tatu Digital Media and none of the brands mentioned.
It seems like every year I tell myself I am going to stay away from the last minute holiday shopping. Then it happens. The Holiday hits and I find myself needing gifts at the last minute! Have you ever had to try to hit the mall the week before Christmas? You might as well fill up on the headache medicine and wear a helmet because some people struggle with paying attention to people walking around them. You know who I am talking about. Although, I am being silly there is definitely some truth around what I am saying. I wanted to write out some tips for you that will save you money and time (which you don’t have anyways) to make your last minute holiday shopping feasible and keep all your sanity before you crazy kids drive you to the crazy point with their new toy that has a full batter and only one sound level attached.
Last Minute Holiday Shopping Tips
1. Buy Gift Cards from Albertsons, you are going there anyways and when you spend $100 you will get a $10 coupon back to use on your next trip! How would $10 of free eggnog treat your fancy?
2. If you are not sure what to get that person on your list, why not get them an Applebee’s or a different food gift card (which you can find at Albertsons)! Hey they have to eat anyways, and maybe they will eat just a little less food from your house when they come and visit. Just kidding, I am Italian and everyone must eat and eat a lot! Gift Cards also include Amazon, Applebee’s as well as: MasterCard, Brinker, BuffaloWild Wings, IHOP, California Pizza Kitchen, DAAM (Darden/Fandango), Domino’s,and TGI Fridays.
3. Amazon is my favorite place to shop and since many of you are spending money there anyways, go and pick up a $100 Amazon gift card and use that for your online shopping! You will score that $10 coupon back for your next Albertsons trip!
Since you are saving at Albertsons, I better let you know that this offer is good from 12/17 to 12/25 so plan accordingly! Also, it requires a $25 grocery purchase.
- On select gift cards only
- Requires $25 grocery purchase
- In-store promotion. See in-store for additional details.
- Offer is a coupon for your next shopping trip (not instant)
This offer is in Albertsons stores only, but if you’re not near a Albertsons browse
GiftCardMall online and shop for hundreds of gift cards!
***Also if you haven’t entered the $250 iTunes Gift Card Giveaway in my early post about Albertsons Gift Card Deal.***
Enter this form below: