I love cooking! However, it is a constant challenge to find something that the whole family loves and that is low calorie and healthy. I am always researching and trying new recipes. Just this past week I got to use my Surpahs 3 in 1 Meat Tenderizer and made Low Calorie Italian Fried Chicken. This post is a sponsored post, but all opinions, stories, and my experience are all personal and true (like always)!
Low Calorie Italian Fried Chicken
Beaten Egg Whites
Bread Crumbs made with Italian Light Bread (Toasted and Dried by sitting it out for an hour).
Parmesan and Romano Cheese
- Mix Bread Crumbs, Cheese, Parsley, Garlic Powder, and Salt and Pepper.
- Using the pounder and tenderize side lightly pound chicken on both sides.
- Dip the chicken first in egg whites.
- Then dip the chicken in the bread crumb mix.
- Fry on Medium heat using ONLY Olive OIl Pam spray.
Get the great Italian Fried Chicken taste with low calories!
This is my favorite meal to cook when I am calorie counting. This was the BEST chicken I had ever tasted and thanks to my tenderizer it was soft and tender! With this tenderizer you can use the pounding base to make the meat thin and use the textured side for tenderizing. It’s penetrating piercing blades (20 needle pins) turn tough meat tender, reduces cooking times, and create more juicy, flavorful meat!