This is the second time I have made this soup and it is so yummy! First of all it serves two purposes you can eat it as soup OR grab some chips and eat it as dip! I can’t begin to describe the yumminess it brings! PLUS, it is very filling! The first time I made it I used regular taco seasoning and regular rotel with ground beef. Tonight I used spicy Rotel, Hot Taco Seasoning, and chicken! It is just SOOO yummy! I am excited to have all of you try it and tell me what you think and what you used! Add it on top of a baked potato for even more yumminess!
What you need:
- 1 lb Velveeta
- 1 lb of meat (ground bee, ground turkey, chicken, or sausage)
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can Ro-tel (spicy or regular)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning (hot or regular)
- Brown meat, drain, and put into crock pot
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and put into crock pot
- Dump rest of ingredients into crock pot (include liquid) and stir Cook on low for 2-3 hours
Your family will LOVE this! Perfect for football sundays or to make and pack in your work lunches! You will LOVE IT!
Do you like this EASY Recipe?! Be sure to Pin It or Repin It!!! This is too good to not share!
(Thanks, Centsless Deals)