This post is sponsored by Sweet ‘N Low.
Sweet’N Low®”, “©2014 Cumberland Packing Corp. All Rights Reserved.”
Although I am still nursing, I made the decision to start trying to get back to my normal weight. This is week two and I struggled a little bit these last two days due to some stress, but I am back on the bandwagon tomorrow. America’s favorite little pink packet is a great way for me to be able to eat some of my favorite snacks while keeping the sweetness and without the added calories.
Sometimes, in the middle of the afternoon, I need a little pick-me-up with a sugary treat. But sometimes, it’s hard to make something delicious without giving into adding sugar to the recipe.
For new moms, I really recommend making this perfect peanut butter cookie recipe that uses Sweet’N Low® instead of real sugar. The reason this recipe is so wonderful is because it’s the perfect snack to grab-and-go; it’s lower-calorie because I’m replacing most of the sugar with Sweet’N Low; I don’t have to sacrifice my sweet tooth; and I trust the brand since it’s been around for 56 years!
Try this Sweet’N Low cookie recipe and fall in love just like I did without caloric guilt (especially as a busy new mom).
Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
· 1 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/3 cup margarine, softened
· 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
· 1/3 cup granulated sugar
· 1-1/4 teaspoons Sweet’N Low
· 1 egg
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 tablespoons chopped, unsalted peanuts
1. In small bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine, peanut butter, sugar and Sweet’N Low until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour mixture and peanuts.
5. On waxed paper, shape dough into a roll about 1 x 9-1/2 inches.
6. Dough will be slightly sticky. Wrap in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 375F.
8. With sharp knife, mark dough at 1/4-inch intervals, then slice; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
9. If necessary, reshape cookies gently with fingers.
10. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom.
11. Immediately remove cookies to wire rack; cool.
Check out these other skinny recipes on SweetNLow.com and see how easily you can cut out calories without sacrificing the sweetness you love!
Sweet’N Low can be found in numerous retailers nationwide, as well as in your local coffee shops and restaurants.
This post is sponsored by Sweet’N Low but all of the opinions are my own. “Sweet’N Low®”, “©2014 Cumberland Packing Corp. All Rights Reserved.”
Diana C says
Oh dear God, yum,