I created a list of May Day Ideas below since it is SO close to May Day and Mother’s Day! I also wanted to include this fun recipe! It is hard to call these Pretzel Rolo Flower Cookies much of a recipe because they are so easy to do! I took an old recipe I did long time ago where I push the M&M and smash the Rolo down and just created cute little flowers!
These Pretzel Rolo Flower Cookies would also be great for a Mother’s Day treat! They probably aren’t as cute as other ones I have seen done with candy melts, but these taste so much better because of the caramel from the Rolo Chocolate candies! The M&Ms are fun for kids to sort through them and to help you create!
Pretzel Rolo M&M Flower Cookies
- Flower Pretzel Cookies are fun for a dessert snack to and share with your friends, family, and co-workers.
- Mini Bouquet Fresh Flowers: Always a fun welcome when you can share little mini flower bouquets to help celebrate May Day.
- Picnic: If the weather permits pack your dinner and lunch in a picnic basket and enjoy Mother Nature and some fresh air. This can be fun for the kids and a bit romantic with the family.
- Arts & Crafts : Create little flower Arts & Crafts through origami or jut painting some with water color! The kids will love it and cute matte boards and frames always make a fun centerpiece!
Pretzel Rolo Flower Cookies
- Rolo Candies
- Square Pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Lay out Pretzels and place a Rolo Candy on each one on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Place one M&M candy on each one to help you push the Rolo down when you take it out of the oven.
- Place in oven for about 4 minutes. Remove quickly.
- While they are still warm start adding more M&Ms to create a flower look!
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
Watch the video:
[catlist id=179 thumbnail=yes numberposts=15 template=enza]
jeani b says
My daughter would just enjoy this so much! Thanks for the idea!
Julie Waldron says
These are so cute & would be fun to do with kids.