I had the opportunity to attend the Just Between Friends Consignment Shop in Lee’s Summit! We have several in the Kansas City area and there are actually several across the nation! There are some nice rules and tips that you could use when you are going consignment shopping! I picked up most of these tips from my friends who were tweeting out during our #JBFKC twitter parties!
- Make a plan of things you need! Whether you needing a baby walker, stroller, clothes, or even toys to stock away as gifts (yes, there are lots of new things with tags on them) be ready to create your list and take it with you.
- Take your smart phone with you! You might need to do a quick search to determine how hot of deal you might have found. You might also find something you think might be perfect for a friend. If so, hurry and snap a picture and send it to them.
- Shop the older kids and/or boy items first. I tend to see and hear of a lot more baby girl clothes/outfits than boy stuff! Don’t get me wrong there was TONS of stuff and the Just Between Friends Lee’s Summit sale, but you can definitely find more items for girls.
- Check out online coupons and free admission! A lot of times you can head to the sales social media page and grab & print coupons along with reading about additional sales they might be having.
- Find out if your consignment shop needs volunteers! A lot of time you will score some early bird sales and even get to shop before everyone else! Did I mention the possibility of shorter lines?!
Do you have any other Consignment Store Shopping ideas? If so please let me know! I would love to add them to the list!
After attending the Just Between Friends Consignment shop was widely impressed on how organized and how much STUFF they had! It was overwhelming in a good way! They have several sales in Kansas City and they are all located in different parts of the city! I covered the Lee’s Summit and the Overland Park sale on my blog already! Of course that isn’t it! There are more locations and more dates!
As you walk in you see vendors lined up along the side along with every item organized by category and sizes! Even the toys were organized on what type of toy! You should of seen how many “Little People” toys they had available! Of course I found some awesome deals!
Check out some of the images from the sale.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Just Between Friends. All opinions are my own. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Lee’s Summit and Overland Park. This program is in partnership with Real Mom Media (www.RealMomMedia.com). All opinions are my own.