**PERFECT FOR THE SUPER BOWL!** Are you looking for a Twix Dessert to create? You found this and it is YUMMY! Here is a yummy dessert made with TWIX Trifle that includes Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Pudding, TWIX, Caramel Sauce, Cool Whip…all layered twice in a serving bowl! If you love chocolate, TWIX candy bars, and cool whip this is an amazing dessert. I used TWIX Bites in this recipe making it great for the chocolate and caramel lovers. They are individually wrapped candy bars that are really little. Next time I am going for the Snickers version. The TWIX bites gave this trifle dessert a little extra crunch that it needed.
The recipe includes a layer of chocolate cake, TWIX, chocolate pudding, caramel sauce, and whipped cream…then each layer repeats! This definitely gives a new meaning to #EatMoreBites!
Save some money on this recipe: Receive $1.00 off when you buy two 2.83 oz. or larger bags OR $3.00 off when you buy two 6 oz. or larger bags. (Thanks, #CollectiveBias) I purchased all my recipe items from Walmart! This will be great for your Dessert Made With TWIX Bites!
Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Cook your chocolate fudge cake by reading the directions on the box. I actually just made it using a can of Sprite Zero and a box of cake mix. I saved a few calories by doing this.
- When the cake is baking, make your chocolate pudding and place it in the fridge to cool.
- Right when the cake gets out of the oven, start mixing it so it crumbles together and add the TWIX Bites to it so they soften in the cake!
- Okay you are now ready to layer the trifle in your bowl. I liked using a clear bowl but that was so I can show you what I made, any bowl would work! First take half of your cake and TWIX crumble and add it to the bottom of your bowl. Give it a little bit of a smash if you want to try to keep it formed a little better.
- After you layer the cake with TWIX, add caramel all over the top.
- Then add a layer of pudding.
- Next, add a layer of cool whip.
- Repeat: Cake, TWIX Bites, Caramel Sauce, Pudding, Cool whip.
- Decorate the top with more caramel sauce and a few extra TWIX bites!
It is best served chilled. I warn you to not eat it warm all though it is so tempting!
Find the TWIX Bites in your candy aisle!
Disclaimer: Sponsored by CBIAS.
Check out these recommended posts:
[catlist id=179 thumbnail=yes numberposts=6 template=enza]