Sponsored by KU Athletics. This game day experience was brought to you by Tracy.
The University of Kansas Lady Jayhawks basketball team hosted the the UMKC Lady Roos on Thursday, December 10 at Allen Fieldhouse. My son and daughters were excited to see the women in action, but we didn’t anticipate how much fun the women’s game could be. The stands aren’t as packed as at a guys game, but those who are there to cheer on their favorite women’s college basketball team do so with great enthusiasm. UMKC started out strong and kept a limited lead until the second quarter. Then the teams traded the lead spot back and forth until the last quarter when UMKC stayed in the lead to win the game. There are very few experiences like seeing any game in Allen Fieldhouse, but the ladies made it even more enjoyable by keeping it tight and competitive to the end. The pep band, dance team and cheer squad, along with Jayhawk and Baby Hawk also helped keep the enthusiasm high. During halftime the KU drumline showed its skill and joined the pep band for the second half, keeping the energy high. If you are KU fan, plan an evening to see the women play in Allen Fieldhouse. Good competition, reasonable ticket prices, and an enthusiastic crowd makes it a fun and affordable evening for the family. Purchase your tickets today!
University of Kansas Lady Jayhawks Game Day Experience
If you are looking for fun places and things to do with your family in the local Kansas City area, experiencing a Lady Jawhawk game should be one of the things you do! The atmosphere is completely different and very family friendly! Check out the reasons why you should attend one of the games:
- Have fun with Jayhawk and Baby Hawk.
- The KU Drumline has high energy
- Good competition! The game we went to stayed very competitive!
- Reasonably priced tickets and who doesn’t like a great deal?
- Family friendly crowd! You can also have your kids Junior Jayhawk Kids Club. Details below:
$45 – Membership benefits include:
T-shirt or Baby Bib
Membership Card and Adidas Lanyard (used for access to free tickets)
Birthday Card from Big and Baby Jay
Pizza Hut Certificate
FREE Admission to 2 Football games (9/5 vs. South Dakota St., 9/12 vs. Memphis).
FREE Admission to 1 Men’s Basketball game. Game will be decided in late Oct./early Nov.
FREE Admission to: All home Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Baseball, and Softball games.
E-mails about special ticket promotions and events exclusively for club members and their parents/guardians only
HUGE Jawhawk Giveaway!
Four (4) tickets to single home game of the reader’s choice:
· Sun, Jan 3 at 2 p.m. vs. West Virginia
· Wed, January 6 at 7 p.m. vs. Baylor
· Wed, January 13 at 7 p.m. vs. Texas
· Wed, January 20 at 7 p.m. vs. Kansas State
· Sun, January 24 at 2 p.m. vs. Oklahoma State
· Tue, February at 7 p.m. vs. Iowa State
· Wed, February 17 at 7 p.m. vs. TCU
· Sat, February 20 at 2 p.m. vs. Oklahoma
· Sat, February 27 at 7 p.m. vs. Texas Tech
One (1) $25 gift card to KU concessions for dinner or snacks
Two (2) Junior Jayhawk Kids Club memberships, a $90 value (includes admission to all WBB home games).
ARV: About $140