I am 33 weeks and I am feeling
a bit a lot like Momzilla! I guess I can’t complain too much, because I am on the final stretch of this pregnancy! I am super excited to meet my newest bundle of joy who is a true gift from God! My hormones have got the best of me for sure! Which is why I reference “Momzilla”. I keep getting on cleaning frenzies…I work my butt off and then I am in pain and usually crying by the end of the night. My daughter is having trouble adjusting why I am just not that mobile as usual! My patience are less than usual.
My body definitely hurts! I was given a little bit of a self esteem booster when I had only gained 1 lb in three weeks. If you have read my previous posts, I have been really stressed about my weight gain (although it isn’t too off track). But weight gain and feeling hormonal is a bad mixture!
So I don’t have much to say other than we have SO much to do until the baby is born! I want to clean everything! I also go out of town next week which is going to get me behind in my cleaning. I guess the mess will still be there when I get back!
Last Saturday, we celebrated my daughter’s 4th birthday. I totally overdid it with cramp like contractions for about 12-14 hours. I didn’t go in to the hospital but waited until I was able to get home rest and see if they were still happening in the morning. Whenever I start to do too much the contractions start up. I am not wanting an early baby so time for me to slow down!
Here are my tips on dealing with Pregnant Momzilla Moments (now only if I can follow them)!
- Take a BREAK! Just stop what you are doing, and go and lay down…by yourself. It is okay, cry just a little bit.
- Be aware that is the hormones taking over and you are’t having a breakdown because the dishes are dirty (or whatever silly reason has got you upset).
- As hard as it may be, don’t take it out on the little ones. Your kiddos aren’t doing anything that bad, they might just not be working as quickly as you would like. Remove their distraction, talk to them about what you would like, don’t do it while you are upset.
- Before addressing an issue….take a break. This will give you a chance to figure out what you want to say in your head…after you emotions tell you what they want you to say (never right) then you can realize how silly you sound.
- Treat yourself and don’t feel guilty.
Read previous pregnancy updates:
Also: Here is a GREAT freebie for yourself or for a gift! –> FREE Nursing Pillow! ($40 Savings)
Never miss out on a good deal by subscribing to my e-mails today!
Remember that each post may or may not have affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Last 5 posts by Enza
- Tanga Lion, Panda, Penguin Hats for Kids ONLY $4.99 (reg. $20) + FREE Shipping! - December 10th, 2013
- Tanga: Remote Control Angry Birds! Air Swimmer Turbo ONLY $9.99 (reg. $35) - December 9th, 2013
- Hallmark Card Rewards OFFER: $3 off of $3 on 2 cards, and MORE! #hallmarkcardrewards @Hallmark #spon - December 9th, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Super Adventure Review! Released 12/3 #movie #review #Disney - December 8th, 2013
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning and The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea! - December 8th, 2013