You probably have most of these ingredients at home! This soup is NOT very expensive and it is VERY YUMMY!!! Even kids like it!!! The veggies give it a great crisp and the tomatoes make it so sweet and yummy!!!
What you need:
1 package of frozen Spinach
2 carrots chopped
2 celery ribs chopped
1/2 onion chopped
1 garlic clove, choped
4 cups of low sodium vegetebale broth
2 cans (28 oz) of diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon or 2 bay leaves
1 table spoon of dried basil
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon of Cheyenne pepper
1/2 table spoon of Better Than Boulion or one chicken bouillon cube.
–In the Crock Pot on HIGH for 4-5 hours and Zero Points
Inspired Recipe from food.com! Like it? Pin it!
Never miss out on a good deal by subscribing to my e-mails today!
Remember that each post may or may not have affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Last 5 posts by Enza
- Tanga Lion, Panda, Penguin Hats for Kids ONLY $4.99 (reg. $20) + FREE Shipping! - December 10th, 2013
- Tanga: Remote Control Angry Birds! Air Swimmer Turbo ONLY $9.99 (reg. $35) - December 9th, 2013
- Hallmark Card Rewards OFFER: $3 off of $3 on 2 cards, and MORE! #hallmarkcardrewards @Hallmark #spon - December 9th, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Super Adventure Review! Released 12/3 #movie #review #Disney - December 8th, 2013
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning and The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea! - December 8th, 2013