You probably have most of these ingredients at home! This soup is NOT very expensive and it is VERY YUMMY!!! Even kids like it!!! The veggies give it a great crisp and the tomatoes make it so sweet and yummy!!!
What you need:
1 package of frozen Spinach
2 carrots chopped
2 celery ribs chopped
1/2 onion chopped
1 garlic clove, choped
4 cups of low sodium vegetebale broth
2 cans (28 oz) of diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon or 2 bay leaves
1 table spoon of dried basil
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon of Cheyenne pepper
1/2 table spoon of Better Than Boulion or one chicken bouillon cube.
–In the Crock Pot on HIGH for 4-5 hours and Zero Points
Inspired Recipe from food.com! Like it? Pin it!
One of my favorite daily deal sites for kids is Zulily.com! They posted NEW sale items today! Check them out!
Never miss out on a good deal by subscribing to my e-mails today!
Remember that each post may or may not have affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Last 5 posts by Enza
- Costco Membership Deal! FREE Rotisserie Chicken, 48 batteries, 35 waters, and more! - May 21st, 2013
- Free Voucher to Purchase Select Kindle Kids' Books for $2 Each - May 21st, 2013
- Netflix For Your Family! Entertainment on a DIME! #NetflixKids #ad - May 20th, 2013
- Fandango: $7 off a Movie Ticket (ONLY 7,500 available) - May 20th, 2013
- Wummelbox Review: Teaching My Girl About Arts & Crafts! - May 20th, 2013