I decided that I wanted a fun and easy appetizer that was created! I wondered if I put a meatball with some Italian Cheese in the middle of a biscuit how it would taste! It was yummy, good & filling and made for a great appetizer!
So I wanted to share with all of you how to make these Biscuit Meatballs! So I have included my Meatball Recipe below!
Biscuit Meatball Recipe
3 lbs of Ground Beef
2 1/2 cups of breadcrumbs
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
2 Tbs of Salt
2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
Pepper to Taste
1/8 chopped fresh parsley
4 cloves of minced garlic
Vegetable Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(Biscuits and Shredded Italian Cheese for the Biscuits.)
- In a large mixing bowl you mix the meat, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and garlic.
- Once you have mixed it all together and got a little dirty, you will want to add a dozen eggs and mix them in too (use your hands it is the best way to do it).
- Get a large bowl of water to dip your hands and create a ball by rolling the meat mixture with your hands. This should make about 60 meatballs!
- Place some vegetable and olive oil in a large pan and fry them on medium/high heat until they are very nice golden brown!
–Use your favorite Frozen Biscuit
–Get some shredded Mozzarella and/or Italian cheese blend
–Your favorite dipping sauce (here is a link to my easy recipe)
- Spray your cupcake pan with some non-stick spray.
- Take a biscuit and flatten it with your hand, place a chilled meatball in it, some cheese, and roll it up!
- Place it in the oven and follow the baking instructions right on the biscuit can! SUPER EASY!
- Dip in a sauce (easy recipe) and or our garlic ammoglio sauce!
(Video coming soon!)