I was invited on an expense paid trip to LA for an ABCTVEvent and StarWarsEvent exclusive coverage.
Agent CARTER is back! She will be on another 10 episodes during the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. break to keep the Marvel story alive! Be sure to check out the season premiere THIS Tuesday (today) at 9pm EST on ABC!
It isn’t every day that you get to on the new season two set of Agent Carter and interview Hayley Atwell (Agent Peggy Carter) and James D’Arcy (Edwin Jarvis). Following that amazing you interview you then get to interview the executive producers Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas! If you haven’t watched Agent Carter, you totally want to watch it! James describes it, “you can watch it in it’s own bubble like Parks & Rec” since he himself has not watched all of the Marvel movies.
When starting a new Marvel show, one might get a little discouraged if they aren’t sure how the show fits in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is entertaining, it will keep you on your toes with anticipation, and it will have you cheering for the hero of the show, Agent Peggy Carter (who can really kick some butt)!
Agent Carter Set Visit and Interviews for Season 2
10 Things I learned when Interviewing Hayley Atwell and James D’Arcy
- Jarvis does not like their new place in LA
- There are several “flamingoes” hiding on set, try to find them!
- Hayley is stubborn and determined like her character
- Agent Carter feels like it is in it’s own world
- Incredible things happen during Season 2
- James tells Hayley in the interview, “you are amazing”!
- James doesn’t care if people don’t like him. “I like people who are comfortable in being themselves.
- James has not seen all of the Marvel movies yet.
- Both Hayley and James were excited that they were nominated for some award!
- The chemistry between these two are amazing ON set and OFF set. They both talked about the environment on the set and how fun and fast pace everything has to go!
6 Things I learned when Interviewing Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas
- Season 2 brings in a bunch of new characters.
- We get to see a little romance for Peggy
- There is a lot more Marvel in this season (it is science based).
- Tara’s husband writes comic books.
- Michelle loves sci-fi.
- When filming they do cross boarding. This is when they have 15 days of production at a time.
Barb W. says
On-set experiences are such a treat, looks like you all had a very special visit! Love that there are flamingoes hidden on the set, too funny. Will have to keep an eye out for them when watching the show!
Beeb Ashcroft says
Great interview! I share #8, not having seen all the Marvel movies, in common with James D’Arcy which is criminal since I’m such a big comic book fan!
Kim Croisant says
I love all the hype I’ve seen about this movies. Can’t wait to see it – havent’ been able to b/c of sick kid. You did great here!!!
Heather Johnson says
The promotional image makes this show look really intriguing. I had never heard of Agent Carter until reading your post.
Set visits are always a blast. I love living near Hollywood so we can do this regularly. Thank you for sharing!