I have been compensated by Johnson’s® Baby for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
Ever wonder how to clean the fabric on your kitchen chairs? I use this little hack with Johnson’s Baby Head to Toe Wash that makes cleaning my chairs a breeze! I have been told that my kids are the messiest eaters! It is pretty typical for my kitchen chairs to get covered in pizza sauce, cheese, pancake syrup, dressing, and you name it! My kids can be super messy! I am pretty clumsy myself when it comes to doing daily tasks!
There are lots of things you can use baby products that aren’t just for cleaning babies!
How to Clean Fabric on Kitchen Chairs
I wanted to share this super easy way to wash the fabric on your kitchen chairs using Johnson’s Baby Head to to Toe Wash!
- Mix some wash with water! I use about a cup of water to about 6 squirts of wash.
- Using circular motions and a soft dish brush cover your chair in soapy water.
- Be sure to get your chair equally wet to try to prevent from making dirty stain watermarks on your chair.
- Once you have cleaned the chair get a dry towel and pat as much of the water down. You will notice a lot of dirt and food come up on your cloth!
- Allow your chair to dry and check out the results! I washed the dirtiest chair for all of you! 🙂 You can thank the 3 year old!
So besides keeping your baby clean, Johnson’s products are great for other things! I personally use it myself in my daily routine! So besides cleaning your baby, don’t forget you can also clean your furniture!
So if there is something that is good enough for my babies, then it is good enough for me, and now we can also see it is good enough for my furniture. I have been using baby wash from Johnson & Johnson instead of adult body wash for years now. I think it smells great, it leaves my skin feeling good, and I don’t have to have extra bottles in our small bathroom! One is enough for me and the my two girls!
Next time you head to Walmart, head to the baby aisles where you can score products for you and your little ones! If you are like me, you are working a lot and do most of your shopping online or take advantage of their drive up pick up service at Walmart! ENJOY treating yourself with those sweet smelling and soft products! Every mom deserves to treat herself as good as she treats her kids along with saving money on cleaning products! ENJOY!