I was excited to try Kraft Fresh Take! It is a breadcrumb and cheese mix product that you can coat your meat with and bake. I decided to create some yummy roll-ups and add some extra cheese and ranch for an easy dinner! If your family loves barbecue like my family does here in Kansas City, then these are really good. I think they are perfect for a warm lunch or even an easy dinner. Perhaps, you want to make them for your Football Sundays!
Right now you can also find $1.00 Coupon off of Chicken when you purchase a package of Fresh Take from Walmart. Since they are ONLY $1.98 that makes for some pretty cheap seasoning. I tried it with beef but I definitely want to try chicken next!
What you need:
- Kraft Fresh Take Smokey Mesquite BBQ (found in the cheese section at the grocery store).
- Stripped Pork Tenderloin or a different type of chopped pork/red meat.
- Flat-Out wraps
- Kraft Cheese
How to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375. Rinse Strips off with Water. Open Kraft Fresh Take and shake the cheese and the breadcrumb mix together as labeled.
- Dip the pork in the Kraft Fresh Take.
- Place in a greased baking pan. Bake for about 24 minutes.
- Place the cheese, cooked pork in the wrap, and then use the ranch on both ends to hold the wrap closed. Read to serve!
What I really liked about using Kraft Fresh Take is that it saved me time and money. Instead of buying all the different ingredients to make my own seasoning I just had to purchase ONE product! It was easy and wasn’t very expensive at all! My daughter was excited to try them! This was good because I never know how she will be when trying something new. She did prefer to eat it with ranch without the roll up (image below). My husband was intrigued and said he plans on buying different meats to try cooking his own creation!
Read more about my shopping trip by visiting my Google + Story!
Stefany Thode says
I am always looking for ways to change up our meals and having them easy changes makes it even better. These sound so good! I am going to look for these next time I am at the store for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Rebekah Hale says
That looks SO easy and something I could whip together on one of those nights I don’t feel like cooking. I had never heard of the Kraft Fresh Take Smokey Mesquite BBQ cheese. Thanks for the recipe!
[email protected] says
Sounds delicious! My daughter loves ranch dressing to so I’m sure that is how she would’ve eaten them too! Thanks for sharing! #client