Image via Flickr
Even the most successful gamblers suffer through losing streaks. A run of bad luck can make you feel like you’re being repeatedly dragged under a bus; you’re getting trampled by disappointment with every sweepstakes or contest that you lose. Find out how to turn your luck around, and break that losing streak.
Reverse Your Luck
Feeling unlucky? A long losing streak can start to have a negative impact on many areas of your life. During a run of bad luck, you might start noticing all kinds of little things that are going wrong in your life, not just your sweepstakes entries. Learn now to turn all that negativity completely around, and change your luck.
- Constant rewards. Start entering new sweepstakes and contests that always offer some sort of reward. Some sweepstakes might give free coupons as a consolation, or free samples of products to all entrants. Play these contests and you’ll always feel like a winner, finding fun surprises in your mailbox and inbox all the time. Once you’ve got that winning feeling again, your luck will turn around.
- Break old patterns. If you’re on a losing streak, change what you’re doing. Look for new contests and sweepstakes you’ve never tried before. There are lots of sweepstakes at sweepstakes.rewardit.com that provide many chances to win. There are also contests available on blogs, through Twitter and other social media sites. You’ll find them everywhere once you start looking.
- Change your habits. If you usually enter your sweepstakes in the morning, try entering them at night instead. If you use a certain pen or have other luck rituals you use when you’re playing, stop! Do something entirely different instead. Changing your habits can be a great way to change your luck.
- Get a lucky item. Go out and find yourself a good luck charm. Look for the elusive lucky penny on the ground, a four-leaf clover, an old horseshoe, or any other item that sort of sings to you. An interesting rock that somehow stands out might become that good luck charm you’ve been looking for, and could be the key to breaking that losing streak.
- Play daily. If you play every day, you’ll greatly increase your chances of winning. Sites like sweepstakes.rewardit.com offer daily contests that provide many chances to win. The more you play, the more you increase your odds of winning. It only takes one win to break that ugly losing streak.
Your luck can turn around in just an instant, and you never know when it’s going to happen. Stay open-minded and actively seek out new opportunities, and soon you’ll shatter that losing streak. Once you’re feeling lucky again, you’ll notice a lot more positive energy in your life — and positive energy makes positive things happen.
–Brought to you by sweepstakes.rewardit.com