Here is an EASY Orange Chicken Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Cook a yummy dinner in only 3 easy steps!
I am a working mother and when it comes to cooking I need a recipe that is easy, quick, and delicious! I have teamed up with Sanderson Farms to share about their yummy and high-quality chicken! Although this post is sponsored this recipe and story are our own.
Orange Chicken Easy Crock Pot Recipe
- 1.5 lbs of Sanderson Farms Chicken Tenders or Breasts
- 1/2 Cup of Barbecue Sauce
- 1/3 Jar of Orange Marmalade
- 1 1/2 TBS Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Sriracha Seasoning
- Cut and clean Sanderson Farms chicken into 1-inch squares.
- Add and Mix Barbecue Sauce, Orange Marmalade, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha Seasoning on the chicken and mix.
- Add it to the Crock Pot or slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on low.
If you love Chinese food this recipe is so easy and so good! It is very flavorful and would even taste good with fried rice!
When it starts getting cold I get so much use out of my CrockPot!
TIP on USING Sanderson Farms Chicken (sponsor):
Sanderson Farms is affordable, healthy, and safe. Sanderson Farms was awarded Forbes Top 100 Most Trustworthy Companies. Chickens are fed corn-and soy-based diets formulated by in-house nutritionists with access to food and water at all times. PLUS the chicken is delicious! Sanderson Farms is 100% natural without any hidden ingredients!
Image: SandersonFarms.com. Remember when you are searching for a good chicken look for the green and yellow packaging!
Also, check out our Greek Style Chicken Bake meal!