Sponsored by OMMedia and Sanderson Farms!
We really love Sanderson Farms chicken! They are known for being a great company and have some high quality chicken! This Greek Style Roasted Chicken Recipe is best with Sanderson Farms chicken! Also, if you have a lunch bento box adding the chicken, potatoes, and bell peppers make for a great meal! We love this!
The flavors and smells are so good! Everyone if your family will be asking “What did you cook?!” My mouth is watering just thinking of this recipe!
Another HUGE tip that I have is purchase high quality chicken like Sanderson Farms. There is nothing better than some good meat!
Greek Style Roasted Chicken With Sanderson Farms
–Sanderson Farms Chicken Breasts
–Baby Red Potatoes
–Garlic Pepper Seasoning
–Grated Romano Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Season chicken with Salt, Garlic Pepper Seasoning, and Oregano.
- Cut Baby Red Potatoes, place in ziplock bag, and salt them and add grated Romano cheese and olive oil. Then coat them. Add the to the pan.
- Cut the Bell Peppers in 1 inch squares and add them to the pan.
- Then mix the chicken, potatoes, and bell pepper until they are all coated in olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes turn it and cook it for about 30 more minutes or until chicken is cooked.
If you are looking for other great recipes besides this one, Sanderson Farms has recipes shared on their website!